SEO / Social Media Management
October 2014 – October 2017
Software Engineer (.NET/C#)
Tricor Senedi deals with custom enterprise applications, professional websites, eCommerce sites, web products and apps for clients from various industries.
– Handles support and maintenance tasks for a local investment bank custom built applications.
– Handles multiple software development projects for custom built applications using C# and ASP.NET.
– Handles the server setup process from bare-bone to production ready in Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2.
– Handles the deployments and testing of completed web based applications and windows services to the remote servers.
– Comprehensive database management (LINQ and Stored Procedures) with Microsoft SQL Server 2008,2012 and recently 2014.
– Personally handles and completes over 200+ support tasks over the terms of working here.
– Personally create documentations on the application workflows and how to support the custom built applications.
– Handles multiple enhancements project to the local investment bank custom built applications that brings additional functionalities to their core business operations.
– Conceptualize and developed a Windows Service Based Applications that send files from FTP to an external file repository via cURL.
– Conceptualize and implemented a support ticket tracker so that team members are able to see the status and track progress of all incoming support task that is sent to us via emails.
– Assisted the company to setup the office equipment (Routers, Servers, Printers and Desktop PCs) to match the new network environment in the new office.
– Implemented a Cloud NAS (Network Attached Storage) in the office so that team members can backup, store and shares files around the office.
– Implemented a VPN network to the office so that offsite team members are still able to access company resources and their own files stored in the NAS securely.
November 2016 – October 2017
Software Engineer (PHP)
Had the opportunity from my peers and taken the initiative to learn new programming language to improve my skillset.
– Handle multiple software development projects for custom built application using open source tools.
– Handle support and maintenance tasks for these projects as well.
– Conceptualize and developed a workflow system that processes application forms for an angel investor company.
– Implemented a new payment gateway to an existing Laravel web application using adapter pattern.
September 2014 – October 2014
– Handles simple debugging of C# and ASP.NET Applications.
– Handles basic database management (LINQ and Stored Procedures) with Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
March 2012 – December 2012
Asia Pacific University
– Performing computer lab maintenance
– Manning the computer lab help-desk
– Quality Control of hardware in classroom
– Mass Deploy PC/Software
– Maintenance of projectors
– Maintenance of laser printer
– Crimping of network cables
2012 – 2014
Diploma in IT With Specialization in Software Engineering
Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation
– C Programming
– Java Programming
– VB.NET Programming
– Web Programming
– Multimedia Applications
– Database & Data Structure
– System Analysis & Design
– Intro to Artificial Intelligence
– Certified Software Engineer
– JAVA SE7 Programmer
– Unified Modelling Langauge
– MOC 20483 Programming In C#
– MOC 10267 A Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : +60 16 888 7310
brandon [at] leongky.com